Focused on our Mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
Corporate Giving includes funds or in-kind Support (products, assets or services) provided by BMS to eligible third-party organizations for educational, healthcare-related, scientific, community, public policy, patient advocacy or charitable purposes. Some examples are charitable donations to non-profit organizations, support of medical education programs, corporate sponsorships, fellowships, and corporate memberships.
Deadline: LOI or RFP—date dependent on area of study
Dollar Amount: Dependent on area of study
Eligibility: BMS is accepting requests:
- In the therapeutic areas of Cardiovascular, Immunoscience, Oncology and Virology.
- Grants are only to eligible institutions or organizations
- BMS will not provide funding to support an organization’s specific day-to-day operational expenses, such as salaries or rent.
- BMS will request the names of an organization’s Board of Directors and/or Principals to make sure that these individuals do not appear on applicable exclusion lists.
- Before BMS will fund a request, we require a written agreement with the requesting organization.
- BMS will provide payment for an approved request only to the requesting organization, will not provide funding to support an event that has already occurred, and will not provide funding to support entertainment or recreational activities.
- BMS complies fully with financial transparency laws and industry codes associated with Corporate Giving.
Full RFPs (updated throughout the year): https://www.bms.com/about-us/responsibility/corporate-giving/current-funding-opportunities/request-for-proposals-education.html