These grants are awarded for general organizational support as well as funding for specific projects.
Priority is given to applicants that:
- Address our funding priorities from a holistic perspective*
- Protect Earth's beauty and bounty.
- Create a robust, healthy food system.
- Increase opportunities for outdoor activity.
- Reduce environmental health hazards.
- Build stronger communities.
- Operate with clearly defined objectives and viable plans to achieve them.
- Demonstrate strong community ties and operate at the community level.
- Promote positive change through both the projects and their implementation process.
Deadline: Applications are reviewed three times a year; the deadlines are the 1st of February, June, and October. Grants awarded during a particular cycle will be announced at the beginning of the following cycle.
Dollar Amount: Varies