The goals of the EMF Pilot Project Grant are to 1) promote research within the specialty of emergency medicine by providing funding for a “starter” or “pilot project” that will produce findings that ultimately lead to a larger project (e.g., K or R grant) and 2) advance emergency medical care. The research may be in the basic sciences or any other emergency medicine-related filed and have the potential to have a meaningful impact on patient care and/or future research.
NHF’s premier research fellowship program is named in honor of Dr. Judith Graham Pool. Established by NHF in 1972, the Judith Graham Pool (JGP) Postdoctoral Research Fellowships have provided a long legacy of support for basic science and pre-clinical research in bleeding disorders. In 1965, Dr. Pool discovered a method of extracting clotting factor from human plasma to formulate cryoprecipitate. This breakthrough opened the door to a series of research developments that would revolutionize treatment for hemophilia and ultimately lead to its management through recombinant replacement factor and current extended half-life therapies.
Through this RFP it is Pfizer’s intent to support patient education programs designed to increase the understanding and familiarity with COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccination among the general population. Of particular interest are educational programs that focus on reaching the medically underserved and other under-immunized populations including those in both rural and urban settings.
The Burroughs Wellcome Fund identified Innovation in Regulatory Science as an important, underfunded area. This initiative is designed to provide financial support to stimulate research efforts in this area. The program's focus is on providing support for academic researchers developing new methodologies or innovative approaches in regulatory science that will ultimately inform the regulatory decisions FDA and others make.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to supporting education and activities that further the advancement of the profession and patient care. Find out if one if these opportunities is right for you.
- Fellowship & Scholarship Grants: J&J is dedicated to providing educational opportunities and support for activities that are intended to improve patient care.
- Educational Grants: Do you believe that education is important to your success? Interested in funding for continuing education? Visit J&J's Educational Grants section to learn more.
- Investigator-Initiated Studies: J&J is always looking for ways to support independent individuals with their research. J&J is currently ONLY accepting applications for Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (IOLs, refractive surgery, ocular surface disease, etc.). No Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (contact lenses, contact lens care products, and eye drops) applications are being accepted at this time.
Lilly Grant Office—Healthcare professional education/Patient advocacy and Consumer education programs
As a commitment to improving patient care and providing valuable information to the medical and broader healthcare community, Lilly will accept the following grant requests:
- Healthcare professional education (priority will be given to accredited programs)
- Patient advocacy and Consumer education programs (e.g., disease-state education and awareness, screenings, etc.)
Funding may be requested in the form of support for an educational program, scientific awards, select fellowships, or charitable contributions. Lilly does not provide unrestricted grants or grants to individuals or
The focus of the Lilly Grant Office (LGO) will be on healthcare-related CME/CE programs as well as patient education and advocacy in the following therapeutic areas:
- Neuroscience - Migraine and Headache Disorders
- Chronic pain associated with osteoarthritis and chronic low back pain
Sanofi US is committed to funding high quality educational activities and materials in the therapeutic areas of interest to the company that have the potential to improve patient care and health outcomes. The purpose of an educational grant is to support an activity that encourages an educational interchange with respect to available scientific and medical information. Educational activities may or may not be accredited.
Gilead welcomes funding requests for innovative, high-impact projects that relate to at least one of five core therapeutic areas:
Biogen’s global grants and giving strategy aims to catalyze scientific innovation, address unmet patient needs, and advance medical and disease education through funding a variety of pro