The Leakey Foundation exclusively funds research related to human origins. Priority of funding is commonly given to exploratory phases of promising new research projects that meet the stated purpose of the Foundation.
The Burroughs Wellcome Fund (BWF) aims to stimulate growth of new connections between scholars working in largely disconnected fields who might together change the course of climate change’s impact on human health.
Career/ Life Paths of Women in Engineering, Computer Science, and Data Science/ Applied Mathematics
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to supporting education and activities that further the advancement of the profession and patient care. Find out if one if these opportunities is right for you.
- Fellowship & Scholarship Grants: J&J is dedicated to providing educational opportunities and support for activities that are intended to improve patient care.
- Educational Grants: Do you believe that education is important to your success? Interested in funding for continuing education? Visit J&J's Educational Grants section to learn more.
- Investigator-Initiated Studies: J&J is always looking for ways to support independent individuals with their research. J&J is currently ONLY accepting applications for Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (IOLs, refractive surgery, ocular surface disease, etc.). No Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (contact lenses, contact lens care products, and eye drops) applications are being accepted at this time.
Lilly Grant Office—Healthcare professional education/Patient advocacy and Consumer education programs
As a commitment to improving patient care and providing valuable information to the medical and broader healthcare community, Lilly will accept the following grant requests:
- Healthcare professional education (priority will be given to accredited programs)
- Patient advocacy and Consumer education programs (e.g., disease-state education and awareness, screenings, etc.)
Funding may also be requested in the form of support for select scientific fellowships or charitable contributions.
The focus of the Lilly Grant Office (LGO) will be on healthcare-related CME/CE programs as well as patient education and advocacy in the following therapeutic areas:
- Neuroscience - Migraine and Headache Disorders
Sponsorships are an integral part of Dell’s marketing mix, allowing us to showcase our technology solutions and build affinity for the Dell brand.
Boston Scientific provides support for research that advances medical and scientific knowledge about our products and that generates medical interventions.
The NVIDIA Applied Research Accelerator Program supports research projects that have the potential to make a real-world impact through the deployment of NVIDIA-accelerated applications adopted by commercial and government organizations. This program accelerates development and adoption by providing access to technical guidance, hardware, and funding based on project requirements, maturity, and impact.