Ethicon provides education grants to support third-party medical education programs for U.S.-Based Health Care Professionals and Entities (HCPEs), this includes accredited and non-accredited programs, that relate to disease states, conditions, and treatments relevant to company interests. Grants may be monetary, product in kind, or both.
- Each request is individually evaluated for compliance with education grant criteria, available budget and alignment with the company’s mission.
- Education grants are not contingent upon the use, purchase, or recommendation of company products.
Educational Events Eligible for Education Grant Consideration and Criteria
- Accredited and non-accredited educational events in which Ethicon is not involved in the development of course content or faculty selection.
- Applications with all supporting documentation must be received at least 45 days in advance of the event.
- One application may include multiple events.
Dollar Amount: Varies
Deadline: Rolling (Application must be submitted at least 45 days prior to event start.)
Eligibility: Academic medical centers, hospitals, medical societies/professional associations, governmental agencies, and patient advocacy groups.