GW offers a variety of executive education options to help professionals enhance their skills and move to the next stage of their careers. From seminars on the latest data management trends to executive master’s degrees in business, law, and political management, GW offers flexible education options for entire teams and individuals. GW faculty consistently update course offerings to respond to the demands of a changing workplace.
Examples of GW’s programs that will elevate leaders to the next level include:
- Executive Training Programs at the Center for Excellence in Public Leadership
- The Global Leadership Development Program for International Corporations
- Accelerated Lean Six Sigma Training for Teams
- Balanced Scorecard Certification
- Strategy Management Performance Certification
Our multiple campuses, proximity to policy centers and innovation hubs, and top-notch faculty make GW an excellent professional development partner. To learn more about professional development opportunities at GW or discuss custom-designed curriculum for your team, please contact Joe Matope, Executive Director, Corporate Relations at 202-994-2270 or [email protected].
Explore executive education at GW’s schools and colleges here.
- Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
- GW Law
- School of Media and Public Affairs
- School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School of Political Management
- College of Professional Studies
- Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration
- Corcoran School of the Arts and Design
- School of Business
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Elliott School of International Affairs