The following areas are of interest to Investigator Studies Program Committee:
- Protocols that investigate the pharmacodynamics of flexible start of corifollitropin alfa followed by flexible dose rFSH stimulation, including modifications of corifollitropin alfa stimulation protocols to avoid late follicular progesterone rise.
- Studies investigating modifications of corifollitropin alfa stimulation protocols to the freeze-all setting aimed at optimizing ART cycle outcomes, time to pregnancy, flexibility and cost-efficiency.
- Studies investigating optimizing corifollitropin alfa use in patients with a poor oocyte yield prognosis.
- Studies that use innovative technology and algorithms to enhance embryo selection with CFA vs. conventional gonadotropins.
- Studies that evaluate further optimization of post CFA FSH regimen and determine the parameters to support optimization (e.g. # follicles, age, endocrine environment)
Deadline: Rolling deadline
Dollar Amount: Varies
Eligibility: Investigators at all career levels are eligible to apply
Full RFP: http://engagezone.msd.com/fertility.php